Related Exterior Services
Fascia and Soffit Painting
Things to consider before starting an Exterior Services project
- Preparing the work area, and preparing the work surfaces is crucial to a quality paint job. For exteriors, we pressure wash the surfaces to remove, mold, mildew, loose paint, loose dirt, insects and there nests. For all projects, protecting floors, walls, brick, and roof is of primary importance before we start work.
- Priming of bare wood is key to a long-lasting paint job. We always include the use of appropriate surface primers.
- Consider the color scheme of the exterior of your home.
- If you are still struggling with color choices, before spending your money on a huge amount of paint, buy quarts and paint a small area of your home to see how it will look.
- Expect to have 3-7 workers in your home depending on the exterior services project. This can sometimes be inconvenient if you are not prepared for it.
- Do not deep clean your home before painting starts. Plan on doing one after the project is finished. Even with the highest level of prep, some degree of clean up is to be expected after exterior projects.
Get inspiration for your next project
Check out our Gallery and let us help you find some inspiration for your next project. Look through pictures of previous projects we have worked on and get some design ideas for your upcoming remodel or redesign.